My apologies for the unexpected/unannounced haitus. It's been a BUSY spring so far...and to think it's only "officially" been spring for less than a week. Anyways, here's a fun project I made last week. The complete instructions (and originator of the idea) comes from p.s. Capture the Details. I've got this wreath hanging cheerfully on my front door and I am totally in love with it.
Here's what you need:
A wreath form from the floral section of your local craft store
Green "fun fur" yarn
Here's what you do:
1. Pin or hot glue the end of your yarn to the wreath form.
2. Wrap, wrap, and wrap the green yarn around the form. Wrap the yarn closely, so it forms "grass".
3. Cut the ribbon flowers apart.
4. Pin the flowers to the "grass".
5. Tie loop of yarn or ribbon around wreath to hang.
6. Optional: make a small flag that says something cute like "Happy Spring" or "Bare Feet Welcome" and cut it into a flag shape. Hot glue toothpick to end of flag. Stick into wreath.