Tuesday, February 28, 2012
T.P. Roll Creatures
What to do with all those toilet paper rolls (other than recycle them, of course)...make creatures!
Here's what you need:
A toilet paper roll
Here's what you do:
1. Paint the outside of your toilet paper roll in fun colors.
2. Add a face if desired (my 3-year-old opted for the faceless variety). Googly eyes would be fun to add - but I didn't have any when we were making the creatures yesterday.
3. Punch two holes (or more if you want a medusa-like or octopus-type creature) at the top of the roll.
4. Cut a pipe cleaner in half and insert each half into the holes punched at the top of the creature.
5. Create an fascinating story staring your new toys.
Posted by Shannon at 7:21 PM