A little cheap and easy Valentine's bling :-)
Here's what you need:
Heart-shaped foam stickers of various sizes
Rhinestones or sequins
Here's what you do:
1. Punch two holes into your biggest foam heart. Do not remove the backing (so it won't stick to your finger later).
2. Cut about three inches off your pipe cleaner and bend into a U-shape.
3. Feed the two ends of the pipe cleaner through the front of the heart.
4. Wrap the two ends around each other to form the ring.
5. Attach a smaller foam heart sticker to the front of the heart, covering the pipe cleaner.
6. Place a rhinestone or sequin in the center of the hearts for a little bling. Or just put a third, smaller heart.
7. Woo hoo! How cute is that?!