I think all kids like things that light up - especially if they make them themselves!
Here's what you need:
A clean, empty jar
Decoupage glue (we used Mod Podge)
Here's what you do:
1. Tear your tissue paper into small pieces.
2. Remove lid from jar and turn the jar upside down.
3. Using the foam brush, apply a thin layer of glue to a small part of the jar.
4. Place a piece of torn tissue over the glue. Apply a second thing layer of glue over the top of the tissue paper.
6. Let the jar dry - ours took about 3 hours.
7. Keeping the jar overturned, turn on the flameless candle and place inside the jar. Put the jar lid back and enjoy!