Remember those little candy dots from when we were kids - they came on little strips of paper and were all different rainbow colors? I remember loving them as a kid (they don't taste nearly as good now :-P)
Here's a cute little Valentine's project using them as little toy cell phone "buttons".
Here's what you need:
Piece of cardstock - about 7" x 2.5"
Marker or crayon
Here's what you do:
1. Fold your cardstock in half.
2. Place two labels on the outside of the folded card to be your front "screen". Write a cute message on it.
3. Open the folded cardstock. Cut a three-by-three set of candy dots from your strip and glue to the lower half of the folded cardstock.
4. Place another label on the top half of the folded cardboard to be your other "screen" - write another little message.
5. Give to your friend to send a "message" that you like them :-)